Power Steering Service
Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can:
- Cause noise and increased steering effort.
- Reduce steering effectiveness.
- Harden seals and cause leakage.
- Cause expensive repairs of power steering components.
The power steering components can cost as much as $1,000 to replace.
Power Steering System Flush Service:
- Removes the old fluid from the reservoir.
- Vacuum flushes the entire system with a proprietary product formulated to loosen and remove sludge and other contaminants from the system.
- Refills the system with the correct manufacturer recommended fluid.
- Restores steering performance.
- Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings.
- Reduces or eliminates steering noise.
- Provides proper lubrication of power steering components.
- Helps avoid premature, unexpected and expensive steering system failures.
For safety and the life of your vehicle, make sure power steering service is part of your normal maintenance schedule.